79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1179, Chapter 550 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1179, Chapter 550
- Series Title 79th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the authority of an associate judge in certain family law cases.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: DuttonContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: HarrisContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2005-06-17
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the authority of an associate judge in certain family law cases.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Courts
- Keyword: Judges
- Keyword: Family
- Keyword: Child Support
- Keyword: Parent and Child
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 79R_HB
- Accession or Local Control No: HB1179
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth156441