79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2199, Chapter 1272 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2199, Chapter 1272
- Series Title 79th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the salaries of a county elections administrator and the administrator's employees.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: MaddenContributor Type: Personal
Author: BranchContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: DeuellContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2005-06-18
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the salaries of a county elections administrator and the administrator's employees.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: El Paso County Water Improvement District No. 1
- Keyword: Elections -- Administration
- Keyword: Elections -- Election Officers
- Keyword: Salaries and Expenses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 79R_HB
- Accession or Local Control No: HB2199
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth156733