79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 3045, Chapter 1152 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 3045, Chapter 1152
- Series Title 79th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the juvenile boards of Grimes, Leon, Madison, and Walker Counties.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: KolkhorstContributor Type: Personal
Author: DunnamContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: OgdenContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2005-06-18
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the juvenile boards of Grimes, Leon, Madison, and Walker Counties.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Grimes County
- Keyword: Leon County
- Keyword: Madison County
- Keyword: Walker County
- Keyword: Juvenile Boards and Officers
- Keyword: Salaries and Expenses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grimes County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Leon County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Madison County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Walker County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 79R_HB
- Accession or Local Control No: HB3045
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth156949