78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Concurrent Resolutions 81 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Concurrent Resolutions 81
- Series Title 79th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A House Concurrent Resolution congratulating the Crawford High School cheerleading squad on their championship season.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: AmderspmContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: AverittContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2005-03
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate relating to congratulating the Crawford High School Cheerleaders for their part in the school's football championship.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Crawford High School
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Cheerleaders
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 79R_HCR81
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth157419