79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 308, Chapter 297 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 308, Chapter 297
- Series Title 79th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title A Senate Bill relating to temporary successors to members of the legislature during a period of emergency caused by enemy attack.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: DuncanContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: SwinfordContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2005-06-17
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to temporary successors to members of the legislature during a period of emergency caused by enemy attack.
- Physical Description: 8 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Disaster Preparedness and Relief
- Keyword: Legislature
- Keyword: State Officers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 79R_SB
- Accession or Local Control No: SB308
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth157728