79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 552, Chapter 109 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 552, Chapter 109
- Series Title 79th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title A bill to be entitled An act relating to the creation of magistrates in Nolan County.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: DuncanContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: HartnettContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2005-05
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the creation of magistrates in Nolan County.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Nolan County
- Keyword: magistrates
- Keyword: appointments
- Keyword: jurisdictions
- Keyword: powers
- Keyword: county officials
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nolan County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 79R_SB552
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth157822