79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 984, Chapter 857 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 984, Chapter 857
- Series Title 79th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title A Senate Bill relating to a feasibility study regarding the provision of financial incentives to individuals who undergo training for child protective services.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Van de PutteContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: UrestiContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2005-06-17
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to a feasibility study regarding the provision of financial incentives to individuals who undergo training for child protective services.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Family -- Child Protection
- Keyword: Human Services -- Child Services
- Keyword: Staff Development and Training
- Keyword: Health and Human Services Commission
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 79R_SB
- Accession or Local Control No: SB984
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth157940