79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Concurrent Resolution 25 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 79th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Concurrent Resolution 25
- Series Title 79th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A Senate Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas Senate and House of Representatives recognizing April 5, 2005, as Texas Medal of Arts Awards Day at the Capitol.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: ShapiroContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: HilderbranContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2005-05-20
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas Senate and House of Representatives recognizing April 5, 2005, as Texas Medal of Arts Awards Day at the Capitol.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Resolutions
- Keyword: Congratulatory and Honorary
- Keyword: 2005 Texas Medal of Arts Awards
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 79R_SCR
- Accession or Local Control No: SCR25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth157957