78th Texas Legislature, First Called Session, House Bill 11, Chapter 1 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, First Called Session, House Bill 11, Chapter 1
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title A bill to be entitled An act relating to appropriating the amounts deposited to the credit of the dry cleaning facility release fund created by House Bill No. 1366, Acts of the 78th Legislature, Regular Session, 2003, to the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: HeflinContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: JacksonContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-07/2003-08
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to appropriating the amounts deposited to the credit of the dry cleaning facility release fund created by House Bill No. 1366, Acts of the 78th Legislature, Regular Session, 2003, to the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: appropriations
- Keyword: benfit costs
- Keyword: state employees
- Keyword: funding
- Keyword: health
- Keyword: safety
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- End Date: 2005
- Start Date: 2003-09
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78C1_HB11