78th Texas Legislature, Third Called Session, House Bill 2, Chapter 8 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Third Called Session, House Bill 2, Chapter 8
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-10-15
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the construction, acquisition, financing, maintenance, management, operation, ownership, and control of transportation facilities and the progress, improvement, policing, and safety of transportation in the state; making appropriations.
- Physical Description: 35 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78C3_HB
- Accession or Local Control No: HB2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth157992