78th Texas Legislature, Third Called Session, House Bill 25, Chapter 5 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Third Called Session, House Bill 25, Chapter 5
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title A bill to be entitled An act relating to appropriating the fees collected by the Texas Animal Health Commission under House Bill No. 2328, Acts of the 78th Legislature, Regular Session, 2003.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: HeflinContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: BivinsContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-10
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to appropriating the fees collected by the Texas Animal Health Commission under House Bill No. 2328, Acts of the 78th Legislature, Regular Session, 2003.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: fees
- Keyword: Texas Animal Health Commission
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture
- Keyword: appropriations
- Keyword: votes
- Keyword: revenue
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 2003-09
- End Date: 2005
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78C3_HB25