78th Texas Legislature, Fourth Called Session, House Concurrent Resolution 10 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Fourth Called Session, House Concurrent Resolution 10
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A House Concurrent Resolution introduced to designating Snyder as the Land of the White Buffalo
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: CampbellContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: DuncanContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-05-23
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate relating to honoring St. Mark's School of Texas wrestling team on its 500th dual meet victory.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: recognition
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78C4_HCR
- Accession or Local Control No: HCR10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth158029