78th Texas Legislature, Fourth Called Session, Senate Concurrent Resolution 7 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Fourth Called Session, Senate Concurrent Resolution 7
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A Senate Concurrent Resolution introduced to congratulating Richard R. Moore on his retirement from Del Mar College in Corpus Christi
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: HinojosaContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: LunaContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: SeamanContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2004-06-07
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas Senate and House of Representatives relating to honoring Dr. Richard R. Moore on the occasion of his retirement from Del Mar College in Corpus Christi in August, 2004, after 40 years of service.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: recognition
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78C4_SCR
- Accession or Local Control No: SCR7
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth158046