78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 109, Chapter 1001 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 109, Chapter 1001
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to businesses related to international transactions; providing penalties
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: ChavezContributor Type: Personal
Author: WilsonContributor Type: Personal
Author: GutierrezContributor Type: Personal
Author: FloresContributor Type: Personal
Author: RaymondContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: ShapleighContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-06-20
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to businesses related to international transactions; providing penalties.
- Physical Description: 16 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: international business
- Keyword: Occupational Regulation
- Keyword: Other Trades and Professions
- Keyword: Exemptions
- Keyword: Taxation
- Keyword: Property
- Keyword: Sales
- Keyword: Currency and Currency Exchange
- Keyword: Custom Brokers
- Keyword: Imports and Exports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_HB
- Accession or Local Control No: HB109