78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 11, Chapter 388 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 11, Chapter 388
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the offense of terroristic threat and to the punishment as a capital offense of murder occurring during the commission or attempted commission of terroristic threat
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: KeelContributor Type: Personal
Author: GallegoContributor Type: Personal
Author: Jones, ElizabethContributor Type: Personal
Author: BermanContributor Type: Personal
Author: ChavezContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: ShapiroContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-06-20
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the offense of terroristic threat and to the punishment s a capital offense of murder occurring during the commission or attempted commission of terroristic threat.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: capital punishment
- Keyword: terrorism
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_HB
- Accession or Local Control No: HB11