78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 136, Chapter 396 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 136, Chapter 396
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to limiting the amount of county, municipal, or junior college district ad valorem taxes that may be imposed on the residence homesteads of the disabled and of the elderly and their surviving spouses
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Brown, FredContributor Type: Personal
Author: Brown, BettyContributor Type: Personal
Author: GattisContributor Type: Personal
Author: McClendonContributor Type: Personal
Author: ChavezContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: NelsonContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-06-20
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to limiting the amount of county, municipal, or junior college district ad valorem taxes that may be imposed on the residence homesteads of the disabled andof the elderly and their surviving spouses.
- Physical Description: 11 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: taxation
- Keyword: elderly
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_HB
- Accession or Local Control No: HB136
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth158146