78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 149, Chapter 401 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 149, Chapter 401
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to certain privacy protections for consumer information included in the Texas no-call list
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: SolomonsContributor Type: Personal
Author: WoolleyContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: ShapleighContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-06-20
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to certain privacy protections for consumer information included in the Texas no-call list.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: contact inforamtion
- Keyword: information disclosure
- Keyword: information privacy
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_HB
- Accession or Local Control No: HB149