78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1735, Chapter 589 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1735, Chapter 589
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to disease management services under certain state-funded or state-administered health plans.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-06-20
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to disease management services under certain state-funded or state-administered health plans.
- Physical Description: 11 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Health -- Other Diseases and Medical Conditions
- Keyword: Human Services -- Medical Assistance
- Keyword: Insurance
- Keyword: Health and Accident
- Keyword: State Employees
- Keyword: Child Health Plan
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_HB
- Accession or Local Control No: HB1735
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth158255