78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 233, Chapter 37 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 233, Chapter 37
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title A bill to be entitled An act relating to standing to file a suit requesting termination of the parent-child relationship or adoption.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: GoodmanContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: HarrisContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-05
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to standing to file a suit requesting termination of the parent-child relationship or adoption.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Adoption.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Families
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_HB233