78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2654, Chapter 1273 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2654, Chapter 1273
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to clarification of certain exemptions from requirements of pipeline assessment and testing.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: FarabeeContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: EstesContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-05/2003-06
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to clarification of certain exemptions from requirements of pipeline assessment and testing.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_HB2654
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth158497