78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2937, Chapter 716 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2937, Chapter 716
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the creation of the office of criminal district attorney of Grayson County and to the abolition of the office of county attorney of Grayson County.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: PhillipsContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: EstesContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-05/2003-06
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the creation of the office of criminal district attorney of Grayson County and to the abolition of the office of county attorney of Grayson County.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Public prosecutors.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grayson County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_HB2937
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth158552