78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 703, Chapter 455 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 703, Chapter 455
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the property tax appraisal of property located in more than one appraisal district.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Solomons, BurtContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: Janek, KyleContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-05/2003-06
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the property tax appraisal of property located in more than one appraisal district.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: taxes
- Keyword: appraisals
- Keyword: real estate
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_HB703
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth158767