78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Concurrent Resolution 141 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Concurrent Resolution 141
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A house concurrent resolution congratulating Ben Broadwater on being named a 2002-2003 Outstanding Teacher by the Fort Worth Independent School District
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: LewisContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: BrimerContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-06-20
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas House of Representatives and Senate relating to congratulating Ben Broadwater on being named a 2002-2003 Outstanding Teacher by the Fort Worth Independent School District.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Resolutions
- Keyword: Congratulatory and Honorary
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_HCR
- Accession or Local Control No: HCR141
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth158885