[Chest of tools possibly belonging to Anton B. Wessendorff] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Chest of tools possibly belonging to Anton B. Wessendorff]
- No Language
- Content Description: It is believed that this chest and tools belonged to Anton B. Wessendorff, a cabinet maker who came to America from Germany about 1850 when he was about 20 yrs old. He started a small cabinet shop in Richmond about 1855 adding a small line of lumber and nails as demand developed. He also began making and finishing caskets.
- Keyword: Anton Wessendorff
- Keyword: tool boxes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Fort Bend Museum CollectionCode: FB
Name: Fort Bend MuseumCode: FBM
- Rights Access: public
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1971.032.001a
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth159