78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1925, Chapter 992 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1925, Chapter 992
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the powers, financing, and fees of office for the Rolling Plains Groundwater Conservation District
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: EstesContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: HardcastleContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-06-20
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the powers, financing, and fees of office for the Rolling Plains Groundwater Conservation District.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Special Districts and Authorities
- Keyword: Soil and Water Conservation
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_SB
- Accession or Local Control No: SB1925
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth159330