78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 234, Chapter 64 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 234, Chapter 64
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the authority of certain counties bordering Lake Buchanan to impose a hotel occupancy tax
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: FraserContributor Type: Personal
Sponsor: HuppContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-05-16
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the authority of certain counties bordering Lake Buchanan to impose a hotel occupancy tax.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Taxation
- Keyword: Hotel, Motel Occupancy
- Keyword: Lake Buchanan
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_SB
- Accession or Local Control No: SB234
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth159353