78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Concurrent Resolution 2 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Concurrent Resolution 2
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Concurrent Resolutions
- Added Title A Senate Concurrent Resolution Congratulating John Younger of Midland, on being named Top Hand by the Permian Basin Petroleum Association.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-02
- Content Description: Concurrent resolution introduced by the Texas Senate and House of Representatives congratulating John Younger of Midland, on being named Top Hand by the Permian Basin Petroleum Association.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Keyword: Permian Basin Petroleum Association
- Keyword: recognition
- Named Person: Younger, John
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1933
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_SCR2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth159630