78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 298, Vetoed Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 298, Vetoed
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Series Title Vetoed Legislation
Author: Texas. Governor (2000- : Perry)Creator Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-06-20
- Content Description: Proclamation issued by Governor Rick Perry vetoing a bill passed by the Texas House of Representatives relating to prohibiting the disclosure of personal customer information by the Parks and Wildlife Department.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: information privacy
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_HB
- Government Documents No.: 41-29
- Accession or Local Control No: 412921
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth159678