78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1504, Vetoed Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 78th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1504, Vetoed
- Series Title 78th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Series Title Vetoed Legislation
Author: Texas. Governor (2000- : Perry)Creator Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2003-06-21
- Content Description: Proclamation issued by Governor Rick Perry vetoing a bill passed by the Texas Senate relating to the regulation of motor vehicle sales and the powers and duties of the Motor Vehicle Board of the Texas Department of Transportation.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: dealerships
- Keyword: contact inforamtion
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2003
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 78R_SB
- Government Documents No.: 41-29
- Accession or Local Control No: 412962