Brownwood City Directory, 1925 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Brownwood City Directory, 1925
Compiler: John F. Worley Directory Co.Creator Type: Organization
Name: John F. Worley Directory Co.Place of Publication: Dallas, Texas
- Creation: 1925
- Content Description: Directory for Brownwood, Texas includes address listings for businesses and individuals as well as advertisements from local businesses. According to the title page, the directory supplement contains "a miscellaneous directory of state, county and city governments, post offices in Texas, educational institutions, churches, secret and benevolent societies, etc., a street guide and householders' directory, an alphabetically arranged list of business houses and private citizens, giving full names, occupation or pursuit and address, [and] also a complete classified business directory, 'The Buyers' Guide.'" The index to advertisers begins on page 8.
- Physical Description: 268 p. : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Brownwood (Tex.) -- Directories.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Keyword: educational institutions
- Keyword: government institutions
- Keyword: advertisements
- Keyword: phone books
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brown County - Brownwood
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1925
Name: City DirectoriesCode: CIT
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Howard Payne University LibraryCode: HPUL
- Call Number: F394.B89 B89 1925
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth159730
- Display Note: "Copyright, 1925, by John F. Worley Directory Co. (Inc.)" "Member Association of North American Directory Publishers."