The land and its people, 1876-1981: Deaf Smith County, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The land and its people, 1876-1981: Deaf Smith County, Texas
Author: Deaf Smith County Historical SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Name: Deaf Smith County Historical SocietyPlace of Publication: Deaf Smith County, Tex.
- Creation: 1982
- Digitized: 2006-08
- Content Description: A Deaf Smith County history book featuring local history, photographs, illustrations, and biographies.
- Physical Description: 652 p.: ill., map, ports. ; 29 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Deaf Smith County (Tex.) -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pioneers Texas Biography.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County
- Time Period: cat-bom
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1876
- End Date: 1981
- Has Format: ark:/67531/metapth846123/
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Deaf Smith County LibraryCode: DSCL
- OCLC: 9454252
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth16010
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000