A history of Deaf Smith County, featuring pioneer families Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A history of Deaf Smith County, featuring pioneer families
Author: Patterson, BessieCreator Type: Personal
Name: Pioneer PublishersPlace of Publication: Hereford, Tex.
- Creation: 1964
- Digitized: 2006-08-01
- Content Description: A history of Deaf Smith County from 1890-1964, featuring local history and biographies.
- Physical Description: 167 p. illus. 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Deaf Smith County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pioneers Texas Biography.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1890
- End Date: 1964
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Deaf Smith County LibraryCode: DSCL
- OCLC: 859103
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth16011
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000