The Laws of Texas, 1926 [Volume 24] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Laws of Texas, 1926 [Volume 24]
- Serial Title Gammel's Laws of Texas
- Added Title The Laws of Texas: Supplement Volume to the Original Ten Volumes
Compiler: Gammel, Hans Peter Mareus NeilsenCreator Type: Personal
Name: Gammel Book CompanyPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1926
- Digitized: 2006-08
- Content Description: Supplement Volume to the Original Ten Volumes compiled and arranged by H.P.N Gammel of Austin.
- Physical Description: 1 volume (1748 pages total); 25 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- Sources.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1926
Name: Gammel's Laws of TexasCode: GLT
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C