[The "Old" Post Office] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The "Old" Post Office]
- Digitized: 2006
- Physical Description: The "old" Post Office was built in 1912-1913. This was the third post office built in Mineral Wells. It is now  home to The Women's Club of Mineral Wells. "Federal Building" is printed on photograph. This picture may be photograph of a postcard.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Civil Servants - Postal Service
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Landmarks
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_0952N
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo