[612 NW 6th Street] Metadata

Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.


  • Main Title [612 NW 6th Street]


  • A. F. Weaver
    Creator Type: Personal


  • Creation: 1975-07-04
  • Digitized: 2006


  • English


  • Content Description: This photograph of 612 N. W. 6th Street was taken on the Fourth of July, 1975. The house was built in 1905 by W. S. McCutcheon. The house has been owned and occupied from that time to the present time (2006) by Gil Hull. The local parish of the Episcopal Church held meetings in the basement that members lovingly called "the Catacombs." St. Luke's Episcopal Church is located next door on a lot donated by the McCutcheons. The style of the house is tentatively determined to be Neo-classical. It shows evidence of extensive remodeling. An earlier photograph is pictured on page 140 of "Time Was..." by A. F. Weaver.


  • University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Real Estate
  • University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Episcopal
  • University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes

Primary Source

  • Item is a Primary Source


  • Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
  • Time Period: mod-tim
  • Coverage Date: 1975-07-04


  • Name: A. F. Weaver Collection
    Code: AFWC


  • Name: Boyce Ditto Public Library
    Code: BDPL


  • Rights Access: public

Resource Type

  • Photograph


  • Image


  • Accession or Local Control No: AWO_0676N


  • Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo