St. Nicholas Hotel Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title St. Nicholas Hotel
- Digitized: 2006
- Content Description: A note with the picture states: The original picture was re-done and re-named the "Delaware Hotel." This picture appears on page 104 in "Time Was..." The building was located at 316 N. Oak Avenue, Mineral Wells, Texas. It was eventually destroyed by fire. A report in the 1911 Weatherford Herald states that an opera house would be built to replace the "Auditorium"--probably the Chautauqua building nearby. The opera house was never built, and the Chautauqua building survived the hotel.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Hotels
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Real Estate
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_0564N
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo