The Sam Houston School--- An Afternoon Group of 1954 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Sam Houston School--- An Afternoon Group of 1954
Photographer: Daniel, W.L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1508 S.E. 18 St. [Mineral Wells, TX]
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1954-03
- Digitized: 2006-06
- Content Description: Students, teachers and the principal, D.R. Hudson, of the Sam Houston School's Afternoon Group are shown here in March of 1954. The picture was taken outside the school building.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 8 x 20 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- Keyword: students
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Principals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K