The Cullen Grimes School Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Cullen Grimes School
Photographer: Daniel, W.L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1508 S.E. 18 St. [Mineral Wells, TX]
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1954-03
- Digitized: 2006-06
- Content Description: Principal Donald Bond, the teachers and the students of the afternoon group at Cullen Grimes School in Mineral Wells, Texas congregate in front of the building in March of 1954.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 8 x 21 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- Keyword: students
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Principals
- Keyword: Principal Donald Bond
- Keyword: Cullen Grimes School
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth16326
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K