Inside Information about the Waters Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Inside Information about the Waters
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
Name: Harris ServicePlace of Publication: Ft. Worth, TX
- Creation: c. 1919
- Digitized: 2006-06
- Content Description: A souvenir booklet, shaped like a bottle from Mineral Wells. It is almost devoid of information, except to note that it was printed by the Harris Service of Ft. Worth, Texas (with its advertising mark of an arrowhead). A copyright was applied for is the last bit of information on the pamphlet's cover.
- Physical Description: 1 paper booklet ; 11 x 6 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Tourism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature - Folklore
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PPCA_0210
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo