Mineral Wells, "The Carlsbad of America" Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mineral Wells, "The Carlsbad of America"
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
Name: Index Printing CompanyPlace of Publication: Mineral Wells, TX
- Digitized: 2006-06
- Content Description: Booklet about the history of, the various services available at, and the attractions in and around Mineral Wells, ("The Carlsbad of America")Texas. Published in 1905, it contains many photographic illustrations and a local map. Please note the colophon at the bottom of the pamphlet: "An empire--a nation within a nation."
- Physical Description:  p. ; 23 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Tourism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation
- Keyword: map
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PPCA_0215
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth16332
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo