[Social Security Award for Boyce Ditto] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Social Security Award for Boyce Ditto]
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1948-06-04
- Digitized: 2006-06
- Content Description: An insurance award from the Social Security Administration for Boyce Ditto in 1948.
- Physical Description: 1 paper form ; 10 1/4 x 8 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: Insurance Award
- Keyword: Social Security
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PPCA_0240
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth16334
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo