[Walters International Factories, Inc.- - Stock Certificate- - Preferred Stock] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Walters International Factories, Inc.- - Stock Certificate- - Preferred Stock]
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1931-02-02
- Digitized: 2006-06
- Content Description: This photograph shows a certificate for 12 shares of Preferred Capital Stock in Walters International Factories, Incorporated, formerly belonging to Boyce Ditto.
- Physical Description: 1 paper certificate ; 8 1/2 x 11 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: Walters International Factories
- Keyword: Preferred Capital Stock Certificate
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PPCA_0242
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth16336
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo