[The Crazy Water Company - Stock Certificate] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The Crazy Water Company - Stock Certificate]
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1948-09-23
- Digitized: 2006-06
- Content Description: A certificate for 250 shares of Capital Stock in the Crazy Water Company, that once belonged to Boyce Ditto is shown here.
- Physical Description: 1 paper certificate ; 8 1/2 x 10 3/4 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: Crazy Water Company
- Keyword: Capital Stock Certificate
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PPCA_0239
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo