[Boyce Ditto's Social Security Card] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Boyce Ditto's Social Security Card]
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- Digitized: 2006-06
- Content Description: An envelope from the Crazy Water Hotel, containing Boyce Ditto's Social Security Card.
- Physical Description: 1 paper envelope ; 3 3/4 x 6 1/2 in. 1 paper card ; 3 3/4 x 3 1/4 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records
- Keyword: social security cards
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PPCA_0236
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth16338
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo