[Souvenir Views of Mineral Wells, Texas] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Souvenir Views of Mineral Wells, Texas]
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
Name: Index Printing CompanyPlace of Publication: Mineral Wells, TX
- Digitized: 2006-06
- Content Description: A pamphlet, shaped like a water bottle, with illustrations of the Mineral Wells area. Some pictures include unidentified visitors to the area that are enjoying the outdoor natural beauty. The statement "Patent and Trademark applied for by the Yeager Drug Company" is located on the lower left-hand portion of the photograph.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 26 x 11 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Hiking
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Tourism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Plants
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PPCA_0227
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo