The Fiftieth Reunion of the Graduating Class of 1934 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Fiftieth Reunion of the Graduating Class of 1934
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1984-06-28
- Digitized: 2006-06
- Content Description: This picture reproduces a newspaper clipping that reports the fiftieth reunion of the 1934 class from Mineral Wells High School. It was published in the Mineral Wells Index on June 28, 1984.
- Physical Description: 1 newspaper clipping : 6 1/2 x 7 1/2 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- Keyword: reunions
- Keyword: Mineral Wells Index
- Keyword: class reunions
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1984-06-28
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PPCA_0207
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth16344
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo