"Baker Hotel" Menu Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title "Baker Hotel" Menu
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1929?
- Digitized: 2006-06
- Content Description: This photograph illustrates an October 1929 menu from the Stephen F. Austin Hotel, a "Baker Hotel" (located in Austin, Texas), similar to the one that opened in Mineral Wells in 1929 is shown here. The Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells was apparently one of a chain of hotels. This menu serves as a reminder of that fact.
- Physical Description: 1 paper menu : 10 x 6 1/2 in. 3 pages
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Tourism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Hotels
- Keyword: menu
- Keyword: coffee shop
- Keyword: Stephen F. Austin Hotel
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PPCA_0200P
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth16346
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo