[The West Ward School] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The West Ward School]
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- Digitized: 2006-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Exterior of the West Ward School in Mineral Wells, TX.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 8 1/2 x 10 1/2 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- Keyword: trees
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PPCA_0231
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth16348
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo