[Photograph of Inspiration Point] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Inspiration Point]
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- Digitized: 2006-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of view from Inspiration Point, overlooking the Brazos River seven miles south of Mineral Wells.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water - Rivers
- Keyword: overlook
- Keyword: trees
- Keyword: Brazos River
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PPCA_0211
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth16349
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo
- Display Note: Billy Sunday, a popular evangelical preacher in America, visited Mineral Wells in 1900. He exclaimed "This is an inspiration!" when he saw the beautiful scenery south of the town. He unwittingly gave the Point its name.