[The Mineral Wells High School Concert Band] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The Mineral Wells High School Concert Band]
Boyce Ditto Public LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1922?
- Digitized: 2006-06-02
- Content Description: This picture, showing the concert band of the Mineral Wells High School Marching Band (standing on the steps of the school) was taken around 1922. James Walker Calvert is on the top row at the far right. Mr. Brunswick, the bandleader, is on the front row at the far left. Ellis White is the trombone player on the left. See also "Mineral Wells High School Marching Band."
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Music - Marching Bands
- Keyword: James Walker Calvert
- Keyword: Mr. Brunswick
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- Keyword: Ellis White
- Keyword: instruments
- Keyword: Mineral Wells High School
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1922?
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PPCA_0213
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo